- Days to maturity 105-110
- The height of plants is 200-210 cm and the cob is formed at a height of 100-120 cm
- The cob has a length 20-22 cm, about 16 rows and white stem
- Yellow color grain, flint type
- Plants with well-developed root system
- High resistance to lodging
- Excellent field germination, quick start and early development
- Maximum use of the winter moisture in the soil
- Characterized by good dry down after the opening of the husk leaves
- Hybrid with a good stay green
- Hybrid with a very good grain
- Excellent tolerance to dry and cold conditions
- Resistance to the basic diseases of corn
- Appropriate for silage and grain production in the Forest and Forest-Step zone of Ukraine
- In non-irrigated conditions the density of population should be 70.000-75.000 plants/ha.
- In irrigated conditions the plants population should be 90.000-95.000 plants/ha.