- Days to maturity 115-118
- The height of plants is 210-240 cm and the cob is formed at a height of 110-120 cm
- The cob has a length 22-24 cm, about 14-16 rows and red stem
- Yellow color grain, dent type
- Plants with well-developed root system
- High resistance to lodging
- Characterized by good dry down after the opening of the husk leaves
- Hybrid with a good stay green
- Hybrid with a good seed set
- Excellent tolerance to dry conditions
- Resistance to the basic diseases of corn
- Appropriate for grain production in the Step and Forest-Step zone
- In non-irrigated conditions the density of population should be 61.000 plants/ha.
- In irrigated conditions the plants population should be 75.000-80.000 plants/ha.