FAO: 680 Rows: 14-16
- Days to maturity 130-135
- The height of plants is 340-400 cm and the cob is formed at a height of 140-160 cm
- The cob has a length 26-28 cm, about 14-16 rows and red stem
- Red color grain, dent type
- Large ears, full to the top
- Plants with well-developed root system
- High adaptability to all soil types
- In non-irrigated conditions the density of population should be 55.000 plants/ha.
- In irrigated conditions the plants population should be 80.000-85.000 plants/ha.