- Group 6
- Excellent seed vigor and cold tolerance
- High protein content and high digestibility rate
- Open crown plants with high number of stems per plant
- Extra fine stems with high leaf to stem ratio
- Insect and disease tolerances provide healthy and vigorous plants
CORSA was bred for many yearsout of selected populations from USA and Argentina and selecting for earliness, high quality and yield characteristics.
Seedling vigor is excellent and the development of plants is strong.
Plants are medium, semi-erect with relatively open crowns with semi-erect stems. The open crowns produce an increased number of stems per crown, while they provide tolerance to disease infestation. At the same time the increased number of stems and the high leaf to stem ratio provide for a high yield of high quality forage.
CORSA is characteristic for its fine stems with great leafiness of high nutrition value and protein content. Also, resistant to lodging, with good performance at low temperatures and outstanding performance at dry conditions.
- Spotted aphid
- Blue aphid
- Pea aphid
- (Highly resistant)