Exceptional yield potential and cold tolerance
- Group 3
- Exceptional yield potential and cold tolerance
- Open crown plants with high number of stems per crown
- Semi erect stems with high leaf to stem ratio
- High protein content and high digestibility rate
- Insect and disease tolerances provide healthy and vigorous plants
LIDER is characteristic for its fine stems with great leafiness of high nutrition value and protein content.
Seedling vigor is excellent and the development of plants is strong.
Plants are medium, semi-erect with relatively open crowns with semi-erect stems. The open crowns produce an increased number of stems per crown, while they provide tolerance to disease infestation. At the same time the increased number of stems and the high leaf to stem ratio provide for a high yield of high quality forage.
LIDER is resistant to lodging, with excelent performance at low temperatures and very good performance at dry conditions.
- Spotted aphid
- Blue aphid
- (Highly resistant)