Stability and high yield with low humidity
FAO: 570 Rows: 14-16
- Days to maturity 121-126
- The height of plants is 280-320 cm and the cob is formed at a height of 110-120 cm
- The cob has a length 24-26 cm, about 14-16 rows and red stem
- Orange color grain, dent type
- Very good specific weight
- Plants with well-developed root system
- High adaptability to all soil types
- In non-irrigated conditions the density of population should be 55.000 plants/ha.
- In irrigated conditions the plants population should be 75.000-85.000 plants/ha.