High and stable production
FAO: 380 Rows: 14-16
- Days to maturity 117-121
- The height of plants is 250-280 cm and the cob is formed at a height of 110-120 cm
- The cob has a length 24-25 cm, about 14-16 rows and red stem
- Yellow to orange color grain, dent type
- Plants with well-developed root system
- High resistance to lodging
- Characterized by good dry down
- Hybrid with a good stay green
- Hybrid with a good seed set
- Excellent tolerance to dry conditions
- Resistance to the basic diseases of corn
- Appropriate for grain production in the Step and Forest-Step zone
- In non-irrigated conditions the density of population should be 60.000-63.000 plants/ha.
- In irrigated conditions the plants population should be 75.000-85.000 plants/ha.